Good Wednesday everyone. We are rolling our way through the last few days of September and eyeing a very cold start to October. We do have some weather action ahead of us before the new month begins.
With that in mind, I give you the latest 5 Day Forecast…
Let’s break it down day by day…
– Today will feature a mix of sun and clouds and a better shot at a scattered shower. Winds will be rather gusty as our highs hit the upper 60s to low 70s again.
– Thursday starts out with some clouds and a leftover shower… especially in the east. Highs should warm into the low and mid 70s for much of the region. Winds and some clouds will then increase by the end of the day.
– A very strong cold front will then sweep in Thursday night. A few showers will be likely along and ahead of this front. The cold air behind it will be the big headline maker as we head into the weekend.
– Partly sunny skies will be noted on Friday as winds continue to gust up. Highs will hit the low and mid 60s.
– A little disturbance dives in from the northwest into Friday night and this can easily touch off some sprinkles or scattered showers.
– Saturday and Sunday will see the brunt of the cold air as our highs struggle to get out of the 50s. We will have a blustery feel as our gusty winds continue. Lows by Sunday morning will crash into the 30s with the potential for some frost.
There you have it. I will have another update later today. Have a great Wednesday and take care.