Good Friday everyone. You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t been updating like normal this week. The flu bug has been kicking my backside and I am still down for the count. That won’t keep me from breaking down the weather headlines.
– A strong cold front blows through the state early today and temps will drop quickly as the front moves east. Winds may gust to 35mph at times.
– A few snow showers and flurries will be possible tonight into Saturday… especially across the east.
– High temps Saturday may struggle to get out of the 30s for several areas. The NAM shows this well:
– Sunday looks much better with temps back in the upper 40s to near 50 with mainly sunny skies.
– Seasonal temps will be noted into the first half of next week.
– Another potent storm system may move in by the middle and end of the week. That one looks an awful lot like the one we have now.
Have a great Friday and take care.