Good Saturday everyone and happy Final Four Weekend. Your friendly weatherdude has been a busy bee covering the Cats in New Orleans. I know… It’s a tough job but someone has to do it!
My time is rather limited, so let’s get straight to the weather point and break it down with the headlines.
- Cooler and drier is working in across the state today and this should help brighten our skies. Highs will generally run in the upper 60s for many areas with some 70s in the far west.
- Sunday looks good to round out the weekend as temps warm through the 70s again under a partly sunny sky.
- Low 80s will move back in by Monday and Tuesday as a warmer southwesterly wind. There is the threat for some scattered thunderstorms during this time.
- The models are backing away from the colder solution for next week as they develop a big closed low to our southwest. That scenario would keep our temps well above normal.
- Once this low moves in… It may mean an extended period of wet weather.
That’s all you crazy kids get right now. I have to do my thing in the Big Easy! I’m not sure exactly what that is, though.
Have a great Saturday and take care.