Good evening on this soggy Sunday. Showers continue to push across the state and that trend will carry us into the overnight hours. Where do we go from here? Let’s give you a quick breakdown.
– Rain will become more scattered overnight into Monday.
– Winds will become the bigger story Monday as gusts approach 40mph. Those winds will blow colder air into town by late in the evening.
– Will that cold air set the stage for some wet snow Tuesday night and Wednesday? The NAM thinks so:
– Other models aren’t as turned on to the thought of that storm having much of an impact on our weather. We shall see.
– The coming weekend looks wicked with arctic cold, wind and snow chances blowing back in.
Enjoy the rest of your evening and take care.