Good Saturday, everyone. We continue to be in a pattern that will produce additional rounds of winter weather across the region. The next wave gears up and moves our way by the time we roll into later tonight and Sunday.
A few thoughts:
- Patchy freezing drizzle will be around to start today and that could create a light glaze in some areas.
- Untreated roads may still have slick spots from the winter weather of last evening.
- Southeastern Kentucky has been dealing with flooding and rivers will continue to be swollen today. Additional rain may cause some more issues in the coming days.
- After a break today, a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain moves in from the south overnight into Sunday. I will fine tune who gets what and how much falls with an update later today.
- Another round of winter weather may develop late Monday into early Tuesday.
Here are some tracking tools to help you through the day:
I-75 @ Winchester Road
I-75 @ Iron Works Pike
I-75 @ Clays Ferry Bridge South
Between Lexington and Richmond
US 60 @ US 127
US 127 @ Frankfort
I-75 at MP 36
I-71/I-75 at Buttermilk Pike
I-64 @ 3rd St. Exit
Downtown Louisville @ 2nd & Broadway
I-65 @ 234
Near Bowling Green
I-24 MP 4 @ US 60
I-24 MP 7 @ US 62
Have a great day and take care.