Good Saturday, everyone. The weather this weekend isn’t what may people think of as we near Christmas Day. We’re tracking the potential for strong and severe thunderstorms to go along with high winds and warm temps.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
– Scattered showers and storms will be around this morning and some of these will be booming.
– A break in the action will take place later this afternoon and that may help boost temps into the upper 60s to near 70 degrees.
– A squall line of thunderstorms will roll in during the evening and continue overnight. Damaging winds will be possible with this line of storms.
– Even without storms… winds may gust to 40mph or greater.
– Sunday will see showers during the morning with some sun into the afternoon hours. Temps will slowly drop through the day and the crash during the evening and overnight.
– Highs for Monday will be 30-35 degrees with a few flurries or snow showers possible.
– It gets even colder for Christmas Eve with lows in the teens and highs in the 20s. Gusty winds will make it fee much colder than that.
Here are the tracking tools of the day:
I will have updates as needed. Take care.