Good Saturday to one and all. With this being a huge weekend for outdoor activities in the bluegrass state, I have your one stop shop for weather tracking scattered storms. It’s not a washout of a weekend, but you will want to have the umbrella handy.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
– Scattered showers and storms will be around today and a few of these could be rather strong. Locally heavy rains will be likely.
– We will have some dry hours today as winds gust up to 25mph. Highs will range from the middle to upper 70s.
– Mother’s Day will see even warmer air moving back in. Readings will be near 80 for highs with isolated showers and storms.
– Monday looks even warmer with temps in the low and middle 80s with isolated storms possible.
– Stronger storms will be possible by Tuesday as a stout cold front moves in. Winds look very gusty during this time as much cooler air moves in for the rest of the week.
Let’s get back to today’s storms and track away:
Rainfall since midnight
WKYT Studio Lexington
I-75 @ Winchester Road Lexington
I-75 @ Iron Works Pike Lexington
Have a great day and take care.