Good Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving! We have a touch of winter weather rolling across the bluegrass state today. Parts of the area will see some snow, but everyone gets in on the cold weather.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
– Our day starts with light snow across parts of southern and southeastern Kentucky. Some light accumulations will be possible in these areas.
– A few flurries or light snow showers will be possible across the entire region later today and into the evening.
– Highs today will only hit the middle 30s for most areas, but gusty winds will make it feel like we’re in the upper 20s.
– Black Friday will start with high teens to low 20s and end with mid and upper 30s. Skies will be partly sunny.
– Milder air pushes in for Saturday and Sunday with showers on the increase. Highs by Sunday may approach 60 degrees for the final day of November.
– A cold front swings in with gusty showers and falling temps on Monday. Readings may start near 50 and drop into the upper 30s by early evening. A touch of wintry weather is possible Monday night.
Let’s get back to the weather we have out there today. I have you all set for your Thanksgiving Day weather tracking needs:
Hamburg Area from WKYT Studio
I-75 @ Winchester Road Lexington
I-75 @ Clays Ferry Bridge South Between Lexington and Richmond
US 60 @ US 127 Frankfort
US 127 @ Frankfort Frankfort
US 60 @ US 460
I-75 MP 127
I-64 MP 97
I-71/I-75 at Buttermilk Pike Near Covington
I-71/I-75 at Mt. Zion Rd.
I-64 @ 3rd St. Exit Louisville
Downtown Louisville @ 2nd & Broadway Louisville
I-264 @ Freedom Way
Near Louisville International Airport
I-65 @ 234 Near Bowling Green
I-24 MP 4 @ US 60 Paducah
I-24 MP 7 @ US 62 Paducah
Happy Thanksgiving and take care.