Good Wednesday, everyone. We have a taste of early fall temps moving into Central and Eastern Kentucky. This air will stick around for the next few days, and that means great weather for the kiddos heading back to school.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
– Lows Wednesday morning will be in the upper 50s with a touch of fog as the school buses get back on the roads.
– Highs in the afternoon will mainly be in the upper 70s, with much lower humidity. Skies will be partly to mostly sunny.
– Thursday morning starts even cooler, with lows in the middle 50s possible. Afternoon highs should be in the upper 70s. Check out the highs on the NAM:
– The only drawback for the weekend will be the potential for some isolated showers and storms to develop.
– The weekend pattern looks to hang around into the first part of next week.
I leave you with some weather trackers on this gorgeous first day of school:
Hamburg Area from WKYT Studio
I-75 MP 127
US 60 @ US 460
Make it a great day and take care.