Good Friday to one and all. We’re rolling into the big Easter weekend on a chilly note. Friday’s chill isn’t indicative of how the rest of the weekend rolls.
Here’s a breakdown:
- Friday will feature low clouds with some morning sprinkles or snowflakes. Afternoon skies clear, with highs ranging from the upper 40s to the low 50s.
- Saturday’s forecast looks good, with highs in the 60s under mostly sunny skies.
- Easter Sunday starts with temps in the upper 40s for sunrise services, with highs about 70 in the afternoon:
- A storm system rolls our way later in the day with the threat of some showers and thunderstorms. Plan those egg hunts early in the afternoon.
- Showers and storms will then increase into Sunday night.
Temps by early next week come back down before they bounce back up by the middle of the week. This would lead us into a likely cold spell for early April. Watch the collapse on the WeatherBELL GFS ensembles:
Make it a great Friday and take care.