Good Wednesday to one and all. Rounds of strong to severe thunderstorms continue to target Central and Eastern Kentucky. This action is likely to threaten the region through Thursday.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
- Watch the northwestern sky for clusters of strong to severe storms diving into Central and Eastern Kentucky on Wednesday.
- Similar to what the NAM is showing:
- The potential for a more widespread event is there for Thursday as a line of thunderstorms develops and drops in from the north:
- Damaging winds continue to be the main severe weather threat with all the storms that blow through here.
- Torrential rains are also likely, and this could cause local flash flooding.
I have you all set to do some severe weather tracking:
Have a great day and take care.