Good Thursday, folks. Mother nature continues to send round after round of severe weather to our part of the world. This action looks to continue for the next few days, with high winds and heavy rainfall the main players.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
- Early-day showers and storms will move from west to east and can cause a few problems.
- A larger complex of storms might fire up to our northwest later Thursday. That action might dive into the region Thursday night. Damaging winds would be the primary threat.
- A cold front sweeps in late Friday with the potential for another round of some big storms.
- Given how wet the ground is, any storm that comes along can cause some local high-water problems.
- Between the storms, the heat and humidity take control. Highs can reach the low 90s, with a heat index value much, much higher.
I leave you with your daily dose of severe weather tracking tools:
Enjoy the day and take care.