Good Friday, everyone. Our week of stormy weather is ending on an appropriate note as more storms work across the region. Just as we have seen in recent days, these storms might be strong or severe and could produce flooding rain. Here’s a breakdown of how we roll into the weekend:
- We could see a couple of rounds of big storms working across the region. The first potential comes early Friday as clusters try to dive in from the northwest.
- Another line of strong to severe storms then develops later today into the evening as a cold front settles into the region from the northwest.
- Damaging winds, large hail and flooding rains continue to be the main threats from both of these rounds.
- We will catch a break in the action as nice weather moves in on Saturday.
- Don’t get used to the nice weather, additional rounds of storms may try to develop later Sunday into next week.
Let’s end the week with more of your favorite severe weather tracking toys:
Make it a great day and take care.