Good Wednesday, folks. Chances of rain are going up and temperatures are going down over the next few days. This is all part of the big change we’ve been advertising for the past week or so. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect over the next few days:
- Scattered showers and storms out there Wednesday can be on the strong side, especially in the west and north. I will have your tracking tools for those in a moment.
- Highs will range from the upper 70s to the low 80s as winds stay very gusty.
- Widespread rain and thunderstorms work across the region Thursday. Some of the storms could be strong and could put down very heavy rainfall.
- Winds will be very gusty, with a big temperature crash from west to east.
- Showers linger into the first half of Friday across the central and east. Winds stay gusty, with highs in the 50s. This means temps in the 40s for high school football games.
- Lows by Saturday morning will be deep in the 30s:
- Saturday’s highs will range from 60 in the far west to the low and middle 50s east. Skies stay partly sunny.
Let’s track the action we have out there Wednesday:
Wednesday’s risk area
Make it a great day and take care.