Good Monday, everyone. Our March snowstorm pulls away quickly this morning, but not before leaving several inches of snow behind. Even as it gets away from us, Old Man Winter is going to hang around for a few more days.
- Several inches of wet snow will blanket parts of central and eastern Kentucky this morning. Some areas may have 6″ to 10″ on the ground. Wow.
- Roads are snow and slush covered this morning.
- The snow quickly ends from west to east this morning, with a few flurries or snow showers later in the day.
- Another round of snow showers will move in here by Tuesday afternoon and Tuesday night. That can put down light accumulations.
- The pattern begins to turn milder by the end of the week into the weekend, but showers and thunderstorms may come calling during that time.
I leave you with your tracking tools for the day:
Hamburg Area from WKYT Studio
Fifth Third Pavilion Live Cam
I-75 @ Newtown Pike
I-75 @ Clays Ferry Bridge South
Between Lexington and Richmond
US 60 @ US 127
US 60 @ Chenault Road
I-64 at KY-801
I-65 MP 92.4
Louie B Nunn MP 3
Natcher Parkway MP 5
Near Bowling Green
I-24 MP 7 @ US 62
I-275 approaching KY 20/Airport
I-71/I-75 at Buttermilk Pike
I-71/I-75 at 12th St.
I-75 at MP 23
Make it a good one and take care.